Login Register

Chimney fire near Sherborne

By WG_Sherborne  |  Posted: February 14, 2013

Comments (0)

FIRE fighters attended a chimney fire in Stowell, Sherborne on Sunday.

A crew from Wincanton extinguished a fire, started by a food woodburner in a large two storey farmhouse, after a call from the homeowners who saw smoke coming from the roof.

Fire fighters used chimney gear to extinguish the fire from the hearth before offering home safety advice to the occupants.

Read more from Blackmore Vale Magazine

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES