Login Register
 °

Fire in Corfe Castle bedroom

By rebjo  |  Posted: February 02, 2013

fire2

Fire in West Street, Corfe Castle

Comments (0)

An electric blanket caught fire at a house in Corfe Castle causing smokelogging in the bedroom.

A total of 11 firefighters from Swanage and Wareham attended the fire which was out on arrival but had caused the bedroom to fill with smoke and breathing apparatus had to be used.

The fire, which started at around 11.30pm last night, is believed to have been caused by the electric blanket being faulty.

Read more from Blackmore Vale Magazine

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES