Login Register
 °

Dog found dead in Dorset house fire

By Western Daily Press  |  Posted: January 02, 2013

fire2

A dog died after a house fire in Melplash, Dorset

Comments (0)

A dog died in a house fire in Dorset early on New Year’s Day.

Firefighters from Bridport, Beaminster and Charmouth were called to the blaze, which involved the conservatory of a house in Melplash.

It is thought that the fire was caused either by a tea light left unattended or by a fault with Christmas lights. The dog was found in an adjoining room.

Fire and rescue services continue to warn people not to leave tea lights or candles unattended.

Read more from Blackmore Vale Magazine

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES