Login Register

Sherborne's Sainsbury's store evacuated after doughnut making machine catches fire

By DavidBol  |  Posted: April 04, 2014

sainsburys_sherborne

The Sainsbury's store in Sherborne

Comments (0)

A faulty doughnut making machine caused Sherborne’s Sainbury’s store to be evacuated.

Firefighters were called to the shop along Ludbourne Road at around 3pm yesterday to reports of alarms actuating.

A doughnut making machine in the bakery had overheated and set off its own fire extinguisher, which is tern set off the main alarms in the store.

Read more from Blackmore Vale Magazine

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES