Login Register

Faulty extractor fan sparks fire alert in Weymouth

By adampostans  |  Posted: December 02, 2012

Comments (0)

Firefighters were called to a house in Weymouth where a faulty extractor fan was billowing smoke into the bathroom.

Crews ventilated the property in Southview Road at 3.55am today.

Dorset Fire and Rescue Service said the householders were alerted by a smoke detector and stressed the importance of having them installed and checking they worked regularly.

Read more from Blackmore Vale Magazine

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES