Login Register
 °

Firefighters called to Merley car fire

By DavidBol  |  Posted: January 13, 2014

fire1
Comments (0)

AN ELECTRICAL fault caused a car to go up in flames in Merley.

Firefighters from Redhill were called to reports of a vehicle on fire at Oakley Hill at around 11:40am today.

Officers used a carbon dioxide extinguisher to tackle the blaze.

A Dorset Fire and Rescue Spokesperson said: “The fire is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault and damage was isolated to the wiring loom only.”

Read more from Blackmore Vale Magazine

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES