Login Register
 °

Firefighters tackle roof blaze in Bournemouth

By adampostans  |  Posted: December 01, 2012

Comments (0)

An electrical fault caused a roof blaze at a house in Bournemouth that was extinguished by firefighters wearing breathing sets this morning.

Flames damaged the property in Hathaway Road, Southbourne, at 7am.

Four fire engines were sent to the scene, along with an aerial ladder platform.

A Dorset Fire and Rescue Service spokeswoman said the cause was believed to be an electrical fault with a heater.

She said all persons were accounted for and nobody was injured.

Read more from Blackmore Vale Magazine

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES