Login Register

Horse led to safety after vehicle blaze

By adampostans  |  Posted: December 01, 2012

Comments (0)

A horse had to be removed from its trailer box after the vehicle towing it burst into flames in Weymouth.

Dorset Fire and Rescue Service was called to extinguish the blaze in Ridgeway Hill at 2.25pm today.

The animal had been released from the horse box and was being held at the side of the road by the time crews arrived.

The fire was caused by the engine overheating.

Read more from Blackmore Vale Magazine

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES