Login Register

Overheated boiler sparks Templecombe kitchen fire

By DavidBol  |  Posted: September 01, 2014

fire1

Firefighters extinguished a fire in a Templecombe home

Comments (0)

Firefighters were called to a kitchen fire in Templecombe.

Officers from Wincanton, Castle Cary and Sherborne were called to a property along Church Hill at around 8am yesterday, Sunday 31st August.

Crews discovered the boiler had overheated and extinguished the blaze using one hose reel jet, two C02 extinguishers and positive pressure ventilation fan to clear the smoke.

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.

Related content

Read more from Blackmore Vale Magazine

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES