A hotel in Bournemouth has offered customers money back for every day it rained during their stay in the Dorset town.
Sara Uzzell from the Arlington Hotel is offering those staying at her hotel £10 back every day it rains. She said: "Everyone knows Bournemouth is great when the sun's out, but there's plenty to do when it rains as well."
With the British weather so unpredictable, we look at the top attractions Bournemouth has to offer for those inevitable rainy days this summer.
1) The Bournemouth Oceanarium next to Bournemouth Pier offers sharks, turtles, rays, otters and other animals. Meet the creature sessions will also be held during the summer, allowing you to get close to the creatures.
2) The Bournemouth International Centre holds a range of concerts, events and shows throughout the year. The Rawk Roller Rink will be on offer this summer, along with performances of Starlight Express and Motorhead live in concert.
3) Bournemouth Pier Amusements offer a variety of activities to keep the whole family happy. Located at the centre of Pier Approach, young children's rides, video games and traditional coin pushers will keep everyone happy.
4) Gala Casino, Westover Road is a popular night out in Bournemouth. Along with roulette and blackjack tables, the Casino offers cocktails and a restaurant - making for a memorable night.
5) Bournemouth is known for it's wide choice of restaurants, particularly at The Triangle, Westbourne and Charminster. Why not take a look at our selection of Bournemouth restaurants.
6) Bournemouth has a busy and often wild night life, with dozens of bars, pubs and nightclubs on offer. Take a look at our selection of bars in Bournemouth.
7) Laser Quest Bournemouth, Glen Fern Road is ideal for big groups wanting to 'zap' each other. The laser bean shooting game can be tremendous fun and makes for an exciting birthday party.
8) The Russell-Cotes Museum, Russell-Cotes Road is one of the most important and fascinating museum-houses in the country. Holding collections of international status, it reflects the Victorian fascination with world cultures.
9) Bournemouth Pavilion, Westover Road is one of the best places to find some top evening entertainment. Performances this summer include Grease and the popular Wrestling Spectacular. Backstage tours are also offered throughout the summer.
10) The Littledown Centre, Chaseside has one of Bournemouth's most popular swimming pools, as ell as other sporting activities including 'Altitude High Ropes Adventure.'