Login Register

Tumble dryer starts fire in Christchurch shed

By DavidBol  |  Posted: February 05, 2013

fire2

An electrical fault with a tumble dryer set fire to a shed in Christchurch

Comments (0)

A tumble dryer set fire to a shed in Christchurch.

At around 5pm yesterday, Dorset Fire and Rescue Service were called to a blaze at Newlands Road, Somerford.

Two crews from Christchurch used breathing apparatus and a hose reel jet to extinguish the fire.

An electrical fault with the tumble dryer is though to be the cause of the blaze.

The tumble dryer and two motorcycles were damaged.

Read more from Blackmore Vale Magazine

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES