Login Register
 °

Fire damages kitchen in Bournemouth after sausages left unattended on stove

By rebjo  |  Posted: January 26, 2013

Comments (0)

A fire broke out in Bournemouth after sausages were left unattended on a cooker.

The kitchen of the house in Vince Close, Kinson was severely smoke damaged as a result of the fire at 12pm today. There was also some heat damage to kitchen units.

Crews who attended the fire have put out a warning to householders that items should never be left unattended on a stove.

Read more from Blackmore Vale Magazine

Do you have something to say? Leave your comment here...

max 4000 characters

YOUR COMMENTS AWAITING MODERATION

 
 
 

MORE NEWS HEADLINES