An end of terrace family home with GOOD GARDENS to the front, side and rear (possibly extendable subject to relevant planning permissions), Porch, hall, lounge, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. GARAGE, GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING. Energy Rating D.
An end of terraced family home set in a good position with good gardens. The property consists of lounge, kitchen, bathroom, 3 bedrooms, garage and gardens. CALL TODAY TO BOOK A VIEWING. Energy Rating D.
Milborne Port has a range of local amenities including shops, post office, doctors and veterinary surgeries, chemist, garage, library, 3 inns, parish church and regular bus services to local centres. The fine Abbey town of Sherborne is approximately 3 miles with good shopping facilities including 2 supermarkets and main line train station (London Waterloo line).
UPVC double glazed with doors to the front and rear, door into hallway
Coat hooks and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 12' 3" x 14' 6" ( 3.73m x 4.42m )
2 Double glazed windows to rear. Gas fire, radiator, telephone point and television aerial socket.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.49m )
Range of units comprising floor cupboards, wall cupboards and drawers, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashbacks, worktops, gas and electric cooker points, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and tiling to splash prone areas.
Hatch to partly boarded loft with ladder and light.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 9' 1" ( 4.39m x 2.77m )
2 Double glazed windows to front. Airing cupboard housing lagged hot water tank with immersion heater fitted, gas fired boiler providing central heating and domestic hot water and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 7' 4" ( 3.81m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom 3 6' 10" x 9' 4" ( 2.08m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
To the front is a small garden and path leading to the front doors. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with raised flower borders and surrounded by walling.
Garage in a block to the rear.
From Sherborne proceed on the A30 in an easterly direction, on entering Milborne Port take the first left into Gainsborough and take the 2nd right into Prankerds Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.