Plot 2 The Bridport is a brand new 3 bedroom semi detached house with cloakroom, en-suite to master bedroom and garage. Part Exchange, Home Change and Help to Buy Schemes available (subject to terms and conditions). Call for further information.
A new development located to the east of the centre of Shaftesbury. This charming old market town is built on a hilltop, with fine views over the Blackmoor Vale. Well known for Gold Hill, a steep cobbled street, familiar from the Hovis TV adverts. Shaftesbury still remains unspoilt and full of character. Here, within its historic town centre, shopping is still an enjoyable experience. There are many small independent shops, alongside a number of national retailers, a street market is held once a week and a farmers' market once a month.
Opportunities for leisure are equally impressive with many fine pubs, cafes and restaurants to enjoy. There is also an indoor swimming pool and the Shaftesbury Arts Centre provides regular theatre, films, exhibitions and events.
The development is located just off the A30 Salisbury Road providing a good road link east and west, whilst the A350, which crosses the A30 in Shaftesbury, provides a good route north and south. Poole and Bournemouth are less than an hour's drive away via the A350 and London, which is around 120 miles away, can be reached with ease via the A350, A303 and M3. For those wishing to travel by train, the railway station at Gillingham is less than 4 miles distant. From here many parts of the country can be easily reached and the regular service to London Waterloo takes approximately 2 hours.
Living Room 12' 11" x 16' ( 3.94m x 4.88m )
Kitchen/dining Room 16' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.95m x 3.23m )
Master Bedrom 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m )
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 9' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 8' 8" ( 2.16m x 2.64m )
The postcode for this development is yet to be registered by Royal Mail, therefore we are using a postcode from a nearby property.
The image of the plot is computer generated and will be updated as the build progresses.
Any area images depict the local area and are not views from the property.
Measurements have been taken from plans and are therefore approximate. Connells cannot be held responsible for inaccuracy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.